3 April 2009

where is spring?

Where is the lovely, blue spring sky?
Where is the Sun hiding?
Where are the joyful birds? Why aren’t they tweeting odes to the wonderful spring weather?

Where is spring?!

We have already had a couple of very nice, warm days... we have had picnics at a park... we even have had a barbecue, the first one this year...

And now, when spring has finally come (I mean calendar spring...), it all looks and feels like November...

So... due to the fact that everybody seems to be protesting this week and because I don’t want to stay behind, I want to protest... and that is what I am doing...

I am officially protesting against this silly weather!!!

I am protesting by digging out my summer clothes... and I hope that maybe, just maybe, whoever or whatever up there manages the weather will hear out my demands for some sun this weekend...








No comments:

Post a Comment