1 October 2009

Uni, Uni, Uni...

General lack of proper organization, messed up timetables and students chaotically running around campus not knowing what to do with themselves is a long-established tradition at my university. Each academic year, the beginning of the first term is exactly the same… It was like that when I started studying for a Bachelor Degree at UEL in 2005… Several years have passed, I am now doing Master’s Degree (also at UEL) and not a thing has changed… It drives me up the wall!!!

I have just been sent another, “corrected” timetable for Semester A… it is the third one within less than a week… How am I supposed to organize my life, my work and my time when they change everything every two days?!

I know it is a big uni… I know there are lots of students, lots of modules, lots of professors, lecturers and tutors… I know there are many things to organize and many issues to put in order… But, for crying out loud, they had the entire summer to do it!

I want to SCREEEAAAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment