25 October 2009

Reconciled Friendship ;)

After a few days or even weeks of crazy situations with both my PC and my laptop, I think I have reconciliated my friendship with computers :)
So many things happened... so many bad words were said... and so many times my PC was almost thrown out of the window... and considering the fact that I keep it in a room located on the first floor, landing of mentioned PC on the sidewalk in front of the house would be painful... for the PC, that is...
In short, I bought a brand new HP laptop!!! It has a great design (which is very important for a girl ;), it is all shiny, sleek and pretty :)
It has a preinstalled Windows 7 which I think rocks! It comes with a 4.00GB RAM memory and 320GB hard drive. It has a HD bright-view widescreen display and bluetooth support, great media centre and many more great features...
I am so happy :)
I can honestly say that I am falling in love with computers all over again ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to mention, but this is NOT reconciliation. This is cheating on poor lil PC! How could you dump her?
    Anyway, have fun with the new member of the family :-)

    ReplyDelete