24 September 2009

I Had A Dream...

I had a pretty bizarre dream… I was flying a jet… a proper military two-seater jet…

I wasn’t a pilot, though… The pilot was 60 year old woman, with grey hair and a very nice smile.
It was the first time I was in a jet (in real life, I can only dream of sitting in one...) so I was a bit anxious and tense. She told me not to worry and assured me I was going to have lots of fun. She manoeuvred the jet in the right position on the runway and asked the air traffic control tower for the permission to take off. The permission was granted and we were in the air within seconds.

I truly love roller-coasters and the more thrilling and breathtaking the ride, the more fun I have. I also thought that not much could surprise me in terms of amusement rides. But that dream... OH MY GOD!!! It was amazing! That pilot lady was one freaky aviator. She did rapid turning movements, climbed upwards, suddenly dropped down and did rolls and loops... The feeling was mind-blowing... It was so strong and so real, I could actually feel G-forces pushing me back into my seat...

That was the best dream ever! :))

2 comments:

  1. Do you believe in your dreams? Do you think those weird dreams have a meaning or message?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely do! Many people have different theories regarding the meaning of dreams. Freud would probably say I am sexually frustrated :)))

    ReplyDelete