24 September 2009

"Great" Day...

I have had enough of this day! I woke up with headache, back pain and sore throat.

If it wasn’t enough, going to work today drove me up the wall… I think Central Line is the worst one in the London’s underground system in terms of crowds, the amount of bad-smelly people and rude idiots.

Morning started bad but evening was even worse…

On my way back from work, I was waiting for a Piccadilly Line at the Hammersmith Station. A strange looking guy was standing at the platform and looking at me. I didn’t pay attention to him at first but after he got into the same wagon and kept starring, I became a bit suspicious. After patiently pretending I was not bothered by him and waiting for him to get bored by the lack of any attention on my part, I changed to a different wagon. One minute later he was standing next to me! I then changed to Central Line. He did, too. I got a bit frustrated. And then I saw him taking pictures of me with his mobile phone!!! That was it!!!

I said with an angry voice ‘What, the hell, do you think you’re doing?!’ He said ‘Nothing…’ I said ‘What do you mean “nothing”?! I just saw you taking pictures of me with your mobile phone!’

He obviously denied that fact and that is when I started screaming at him… I screamed a lot and I screamed very loudly… I told him I was going to call the police and then we would see whether there were any pictures of me in his mobile. And considering the fact that I didn’t know him and he did not have any permission to take any pictures of me, he would be in big trouble. He suddenly admitted that he took one photo and was just deleting it. He got off at the next station. I was really relieved, I must admit.

What a freaking wacko… Filthy, disgusting bastard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment