30 March 2009

waiting...

Waiting for something is the worst thing ever!!! I just hate it!!! And it doesn’t really matter whether I’m waiting for someone or something… it doesn’t matter whether I’m waiting for a phone call or an email… I simply don’t like waiting for anything or anybody…

I know I’m definitely not the only person in the world who just can’t stand waiting but I’m just wondering why? What is it about waiting that is so frustrating? And I have come to a quite obvious conclusion: I don’t like waiting because I don’t have any influence on the outcome of what is about to happen… I don’t even know if this makes much sense… it's just this feeling of waiting itself does not depend on me… I have to wait until something happens… I have to wait until someone writes to me or calls me on the phone… it is this anticipation of something that drives me nuts… Am I becoming this irrational and obsessed crazy woman…?

But, on the other hand, I should actually be thankful that I have to wait for certain things to happen in my life… Those moments of expectation force me, in a strange way, to be more patient… they teach me how to wait… they make me realize that waiting is a virtue… and that only patient people reach their goals and realize their own dreams...

And I think I might have to start enjoying those moments of waiting as I have got so many dreams which I want to realise... and they will come true... eventually...

The truth is that you can learn anything... even how to wait...

and you can become fond of anything... even of waiting... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment