20 March 2009

a crime

I have committed a crime... a murder, to be more precise... and it wasn’t a murder with intent... it wasn’t purposeful, malicious or premediated... it just happened...

I killed my favourite, old shoes... :(

Made from soft, baby blue suede, with platform sole and linear stitching details... they were my favourite, the most comfortable loafers...

The time has taken its toll and, unfortunately, they were too shabby and too tattered to put them on my feet anymore...
I had to put them in a bin... I killed them... that was the end of a great, long and loving relationship...

After 5 years of wearing them, I can honestly say that I have truly and deeply loved them...

Hasta la vista, babies… goodbye and farewell…
I will miss you, my dearest loafers...

No comments:

Post a Comment