12 February 2009

Ryanair...

I cannot believe that Ryanair wants to charge for using on-board toilets! Ok, the airline is relatively cheap (although not very comfy) but charging for toilets is like charging for… I don’t know… it’s simply stupid, in my humble opinion…

If this was not enough, they want to charge for every possible thing that they can think to charge for!!! They are even running an online competition to see what else is there that they can charge for!!! I’m sure people will come up with “brilliant” ideas…

Actually, one of the contestants had a really good proposition… he suggested that they should produce rolls of toilet paper with a picture of the Chief Executive of Ryanair on it…

the guy has made my day :))

2 comments:

  1. They could always charge you on the amount of the recycled, fart-induced air you consume during the flight. Hell, I'd pay them if they got rid of the flourescent yellow seats and gave me more than three cubic centimetres of leg room allocated to each row of three people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, Ryanair is sh*t. You can't even roll down the window! Bah!

    ReplyDelete