3 February 2009

first day

I've been trying to find a nice blog for months... I got bored with Facebook and My Space, I've had a brief encounter with one of the photo blogs... I've finally decided to join the Blogger...

So here I am... blogging... and thinking about all the things I would like to write... Are there many of them? Well... there is a few, I would say... I've had some views on certain things but does anybody really want to know what they are? Who am I supposed to write this blog to? Who is going to read it? Will anybody?

To be honest, I don't think it really matters. All I know is that I have got this longing for writing for a while now... so, if you want to read some of the things that I post here, view some photos, leave some comments or simply visit my blog every once in a while - you are more than welcome :))

1 comment:

  1. Hi Iza, I'm glad to see your blog. It went into my favourites straight away! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete