4 March 2010

It's Almost Weekend

It is almost weekend and I have no idea how I will spend it...

Firstly, I have been as sick as a dog for the past 2 days and, unfortunately, I am not getting any better... Secondly, Slawek has gone off to Poland today and will be back on Tuesday night... I am all alone...

I have the whole weekend to myself and myself only... So let's think... I am going to uni tomorrow. I will have a very interesting lecture on multiculturalism, identity politics and cultural differences. I will probably spend some time in a library researching the above and looking for resources that would help me to prepare for a next week's lecture.

I will have to go shopping... I need to buy presents for Slawek's and Alex's oncoming birthdays. I am also planning on visiting my friend, Justyna, on Saturday but it will depend on how I will have felt. I will spend a couple of hours drinking cocktails while chatting with Pati on Skype. And I will spend hours being out with Angie...

That is my plan for the weekend... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment