16 May 2009

Seminars for Men :))


Day One:


1. HOW TO MAKE ICE CUBES

Step-by-step guide and PowerPoint presentation


2. TOILET PAPER - DOES IT GROW ON TOILET ROLL HOLDERS?

Discussion


3. DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKETS AND FLOOR

Practical workshops accompanied by images and charts


4. DISHES AND CUTTLERY: DO THEY LEVITATE TOWARDS A SINK OR A DISHWASHER?

Debate with a panel of experts


5. LOSING YOUR TV REMOTE CONTROLLER 

How to deal with a crisis situation - support groups


6. REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMING IN CASE OF LATE-COMING

Leaflets


7. LOOKING FOR THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE

a) Open forum on how to look for things in right places as oppossed to turning everything upside down

b) Survival guide 

c) General strategies 


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Day two:


1. EMPTY CARDBOARDS AND BOTTLES - FRIDGE OR RUBBISH BIN?

Group discussion and workshops


2. HEALTH - BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT DANGEROUS

PowerPoint presentation


3. REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST

Recollections of those who survived


4. ADULT LIFE - BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR PARTNER

Practical workshops 


5. SURVIVAL TECHNIQUES - HOW TO SURVIVE BEING ALWAYS MISTAKEN

Individual psychotherapists


6. CHRISTMAS TREE - DOES IT HAVE TO BE DISPLAYED UNTIL EASTER?

Teleconference with Santa Clause


7. CAN YOU BE QUIET WHEN SHE'S DRIVING?

Simulation game


8. HOW TO BECOME A PERFECT SHOPPING PARTNER?

Relaxation workshops, meditation and basic breathing techniques



A friend of mine sent it to me yesterday and I thought it was really funny... 

Now, I don't agree with all of them... I know that not every guy acts in the same way... and I know that there are many exceptions to the rule... ;) 

Having said that, I think the 'Seminars' are very funny and, in many male cases, very, very true :))

3 comments:

  1. 8. HOW TO BECOME A PERFECT SHOPPING PARTNER?

    This should be a full-day training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a man who knows how to make ice cubes I categorically object!!
    but I'd love to hear about ways of dealing with stress after I lose my tv remote or when I'm out shopping with my lady.. that's something I can't deal with... ;-)

    ReplyDelete